40 bright and spacious townhouses, exceptional residential complex in Estepona, Costa del Sol, Málaga
An exceptional residential complex of 40 bright and spacious townhouses, with living space spread out over three floors, overlooking the future golf course of Azata, and with private parking for two vehicles. Each home enjoyes wonderful light and impressive sea and mountain views. A privileged spot for enjoying long summer evenings and warm winter days.
An ideal location close to the beach and surrounded by various golf courses. Just minutes away from the center of Estepona and its sports harbour with its many bars, restaurants and shopping facilities.
Right next to the A-7, and with convenient access to the AP7, you can easily enjoy top-class local tourist attractions like Estepona, Puerto Banús and Marbella.
Connections with more than 150 destinations worldwide thanks to quick and easy access to nearby airports in Malaga and Gibraltar.
Houses designed with you in mind
• Mediterranean-style town houses with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and guess toilet.
• Bright and spacious rooms with excellent attention to detail.
• Marble floors in every room.
• Swimming pool and garden areas with an emphasis on privacy.
• Independent private parking for two vehicles. Direct access to the house.
A superb investment overlooking the Golf Course
• Kilometres of quiet, idyllic, Mediterranean beaches just 5 minutes from the complex.
• Unbeatable location for golf enthusiasts, with several courses within a 15 minute drive.
• Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and the nearby Estepona Royal Yacht Club.
• An intelligent investment on the most attractively
developed stretch of the Costa del Sol.
Information of interest
GOLF COURSES CAMPOS DE GOLF
Azata Golf: opposite the complex Estepona Golf: 5’ – 1,5 kms Villa Romano Golf: 15’ – 9 kms Finca Cortesín: 12’ – 7 kms
SCHOOL & COLLEGES CENTROS EDUCATIVOS
Colegio Juan XXIII. Near the complex.
SHOPPING CENTRES CENTROS COMERCIALES
La Cañada: 30’- 35 kms
Carrefour: 15’ – 11 kms
Mercadona: 5’ – 2 kms